Muse from selenajesse on 8tracks Radio.
Using 8tracks for the first time to share some music I’ve been listening to and I don’t like that I can only share 2 songs from each artist 🙁 But I’ve really been into some laid back music for when I’m studying and Spotify doesn’t have Nujabes to choose from so I explored a little and found some songs/artists I actually reeeeally like.
- Dj Okawari – Flower Dance (other recommended songs, Minomi, Luv Letter, ring)
- Tycho – Awake
- Inf – Day Dreaming
- Nujabes – Aurian Dance
- Nujabes – Reflection Eternal (literally all albums are amazing highly recommend)
- Hazzy – A little more
- Kondor – Peace of soul
- Kondor – Tribute to Nujabes
- Kondor – Mental Healing
- Hazzy – Street Drrams
- Tsunenori – Silent Miss (instrumental, non instr. is my favorite)
- Pismo – Condisder my love
- Nomak – Calm ( a really good album overall)
- Nomak – Anger of the earth