- Game of Thrones. I know I’m super behind, originally I wanted to finish reading the books before I started watching the series but I gave in and my boyfriend and I finally finished the last season and I want to cry. So much has happened and all my favorite characters are dead and I’m not sure what life is anymore. But, at least I have Daenerys to look forward to next season amirite.
- Fear the Walking Dead. I’m actually really excited for this series because I love The Walking Dead. Although I am super behind, I’ll catch up eventually. For those that don’t know Fear the Walking Dead takes places in L.A during the outbreak of.. zombieism? And it’s all happening at the same time as in Georgia, except it shows everything from the very beginning and how things begin to escalate into a complete shit show. Whereas TWD the show started off with Rick waking up in the hospital and everything had already gone to hell. It’s the same writers and producers from TWD which is awesome. I can’t wait for more episodes to come out n.n
- The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. This is an anime I just started, and I’ve given it a couple tries and never really got into it. But I kept seeing it on my hulu recommendations and thought I’d finish a full episode because I really like how it’s drawn out and made and so far it’s pretty cute.
- My Love Story. Yet another anime but this one is about I giant gorilla like man, Takeo Goda, who has constant unrequitted loves. On the contrary his best friend happens to be very popular with girls, but is never interested in them. At some point Takeo falls in love with a girl who loves him back and the show basically records their blooming love for another and their awkwardness it’s quite funny and cute lol.
- Bones. SEASON 11 IS HERE BABY!
Musically I’ve been once again, completely immersed in the world of Kpop. It’s a phase I go in and out of ever so often that I think I’m over, but then hear a Big Bang song and lose my shit. Lately I’ve been listening to SISTAR and Jooyoung (WHO I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIS VOICE IS HEAVENLY AND HE HIS COMEBACK SONG WET IS AMAZING) and idk I just can’t stop. I’ve also been listening to BTS and GOT7 and I’m developing a very dangerous bias list that I just might explode. Since we’re on the topic of the far east, DIR EN GREY IS COMING TO MY STATE AND I’M SO HAPPY/EXCITED I COULD CRY. I’ve already bought my ticket for the third time in my life and will be seeing them November 5.